Where do I apply for a Vendor's Permit?

Various permits are processed by the Community Development Department such as Peddler, Transient Merchant, Site Transient Merchant, Special Event and any other permits that are applicable to site plan review, fees, inspections and Town Department approvals. Contact the Community Development Department at 575-534-6348, or the Code Enforcement Division at 575-534-6344 or 575-534-6367 for further assistance. You may also inquire at the Community Development Department, City Hall Annex Building, 2nd floor, corner of 12th and Hudson Streets. The hours are Monday through Friday, 11 am to 12 pm and 2 to 3 pm.

Show All Answers

1. How can I get an item on the Council agenda?
2. What municipal voting district am I in?
3. How do I get a Town utility tap?
4. How do I get Town water and sewer service?
5. How do I get my garbage picked up?
6. Where is the landfill and what can I take there?
7. How do I avoid a past due account?
8. How do I recycle?
9. How do I get my water turned off for repairs?
10. How do I get my water meter tested?
11. Do I need to register my business and if so, how?
12. Where and when do I renew my business registration?
13. Where do I apply for a Vendor's Permit?
14. Where can I find information about the cemetery?
15. How do I contact Animal Control?
16. Where can I buy a Town zoning map?
17. Where do I register my chickens and livestock with the town?